This is the entry portal for 2017 Tasmanian All Schools Track and Field to be held from 28 to 29 October and may be used by any age eligible bona fide schoolboy or girl for both the primary and secondary events. There is a separate entry point for athletes who are currently registered with Athletics Tasmania and another for those who are not. Please be sure to enter via the correct point for the athlete's current status. [Please note that exceptionally all pole vault events will be held on Wednesday 25 October at 6.30pm at the Domain Athletic Centre in Hobart.]
1. Late entries (in accordance with the principles in the applicable Technical Regulations) will not be offered on-line. Contact must be made directly with the AT office in person or by phone or email to email@example.com.
2. If you wish to enter a second eligible age group, please complete and pay the first age group and start a second log in for the additional age group.
3. If possible please complete your entry on line. If this is not possible for you or if you are experiencing problems completing this on-line entry form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with full details of your issue and a telephone number for contact.
4. All events shall be conducted in accordance with the rules of the IAAF, Athletics Australia and Athletics Tasmania.
5. Please enter for each event by indicating the approriate event box and indicating your best performance since 1 January 2017.
6. Entries will close at 10.00pm on Tuesday 24 October, 2017 [including for pole vault events].
7. Refunds - no refunds will be issued for any reason.
8. Late entries will be considered in accordance with the Technical Regulations. An additional Late Entry Fee of $11.00 per individual and $22 per combined event will apply to ALL entries received after the closing date. Entries on the day of competition will be considered in accordance with the Technical Regulations. Exceptionally, no late entries will be accepted in pole vault events.
9. Athletes must be bona fide school students and must be age eligible as of 31 December 2017.
10. Age Qualification – All competitors in the under 14, under 16 and under 18 age groups must be under the age as at 31 December, 2017. All competitors in the 10, 11 and 12 years events must be born in 2007, 2006 and 2005 respectively.
11. Provided they are age eligible, athletes may enter in no more than two additional events in one of the U14, U16 or U18 age groups. Should an athlete enter more than one age group, the first must be the age group that relates specifically to their year of birth. An athlete may not enter two age groups of the same event when according to the published draft timetable they are scheduled to be held simultaneously. Accordingly athetes in pole vault events may enter and compete in their own age group only.
12. In order to compete at these championships an athlete must have been born no later than 31 December, 2007.
13. Athletes with a para-athlete classification and wishing to compete with such classification must indicate their existing or expected classification in the relevant box on the entry form. Para-athletes will in general where circumstances permit compete simultaneously with all athletes of their age group in each event entered.
14. Event confirmation will take place in accordance with the technical regulations. All athletes and coaches should ensure that they are familiar with these regulations which together with the timetable, other event nees and policy information are available on the web site on www.tasathletics.org.au .